No less than the best equipment of the top boss storms mind somewhat excited. Life for the first time feeling the road ahead seems bright. I suddenly remembered Koyanagi, that took me into the art galleries and alternative girl. Are we really destined.
But this excitement lasted only a few dozen minutes, I saw that Golden Monkey shoes advertising billboards in the subway station, called the moment I think the monkey,air jordan 10, do not know me 20 dollars did not help He got that, perhaps he is still doing the slaves of the elephant,basketball shirts, wearing my pants jumped jumped.
But no matter what, the last sentence of that like shoe ads - to wear the Golden Monkey, walking the Strip My life the first time in life.
Many corners of the world, some mysterious and distant and unknown, some poetic, some wild bloody, and where I aspire to? I'm always confused. In the year ---- stinking quarters is I am most comfortable paradise.
Mon day, I quietly back to the Qin.oakley black friday deals oakley black friday deals sale ray ban black friday 2015
At the front door, the house vaguely heard the singing of intermittent, vague voice of hours, as the temple chanting like to hear a and e What is the difference between; loud, abrupt appalling like the sound of pants torn, urging them upset and confused; do not even think it must be a monkey in addition to his, and then find a second to have such a Guikulanghao magic.
And growth momentum, I deliberately kick the door flung open and ran inside. Monkey suddenly startled. Thought to disturb his singing Masaoki, be sure and I desperately into, did not think he saw me, actually smiling rushed over, his face the acne laughing the whole pushed a bunch of mouth as if eating a magpie fart:
I suddenly surprised:
Monkeys in a harsh blow to me:
, the left hand grasping a CD, right hand to the plate on a film, made a vivid paste tag action, squeeze a wink at me.
I picked up a CD-ROM a look, and suddenly the music, that label reads Yiran
---- In essential, Qinhuangdao City in the hope of development I gasped.
The monkey touched the grass-grown hedgehog, smiled sheepishly:
No comments:
Post a Comment