Your hair once a temper, you are the shareholders of the long days, too many things, the father to understand, so he is not going to blame you what, do you not think that the father really can not hack it, only when a family small man, not, Not at all, do you remember that once you offend the new boss of a Long partners, had cooperative relations in the future be regarded as finished, but then why people went on with the Long days of renewal, you really think someone figured out yet, do you think others pretentious, vexatious, all wrong, is the father, know you're upset, bad with the shareholders with Dong Shichang accountable for this reason, he presented himself to this bit boss, the middle of the night had diarrhea alcohol back, you still think that's out philandering father, the father at the time did not explain, just silence, I know the father of human case of character, I do not believe, after I went to asked him, to the last father told me, I also do not tell you, after this there have been several times, are the father to help you just fine, I asked Dad, Why with the ability of the father Why not go out to start his own company,authentic mlb jerseys, you know the father's answer? He only said that his life mission is to take good care of us, he thought about other things, the father has tried to make you better results you had never loved father, if I was a father then I would not have to stay in this house Wuyue Mei is very shocked by the sad Wu with the left cheek, it seems not to believe what was really his mother, constantly shaking his head. it is sad, however, ran out.
Meier ...... Wu month but unfortunately played immediately regret it, she did not believe that this slap in the face really got under the hand, looked at his right hand, drops of tears flow out.
The motionless Wu Yuemei asked.
Mother blind to that? Then Wu Yuemei seems listless, evidently this slap in the face enough to make her low mood a few days. Maid had left shortly bed stage of the cell phone rang out.
Wu Yuemei did not want to pick up, may be that the phone has been ringing off the hook, and some gas anger picked up the phone wanted to immediately turn off, see a strange number,wholesale nba jerseys, mental suddenly feeling a little, still connected.
Meier.
No comments:
Post a Comment