Piano.
Past two years, I grew up like riding a rocket, as more than physical development, especially in the growth in knowledge. Suzhou University Library, although it can not read over and over, but I see seven thousand seven hundred eighty-eight Take English,wholesale nba jerseys, although there is no test level, but I estimated that at least seven, at least I can see a variety of smooth English writings, of course, spoken or worse, because no, and I practice, I only one person secretly practice, but the pronunciation may not be standard, the usual English conversation is smooth.
The past two years I am of course not only learn English, learn French and Japanese,authentic nba jerseys, but my main attack is in English, two languages before entry. Other books also read a lot, in addition to the economic aspects of also read many books on the classics, philosophy, geography, history, etc., can be described as a hybrid of the hybrid, but fortunately I have amazing memories, such knowledge was hit I digestion and absorption, which I feel was surprised.
Music, such as we can see that my learning speed, and even my aunt know that I was also surprised a lot of genius, but the past two years, she slowly began to numb, but I fallen in love with, even a little neglected her own children. from Zhou Xiaolong, uh, I brother of weeks to look at my eyes can be seen, but it is, he estimated that hate on me, to say is, who told I robbed his mother love it? it were me, I would hold a grudge, but I did not mind, and replaced with you, an adult will not call a minor child is not hate you! ? said I am here after all, just passing through, can not always stay in the three-aunt's home.
Uh, that for so long, forgot my side of this little girl, she called Huo Jing, now know who she is, right? When I first came to Suzhou University, downstairs to hear the song she sang, Talented girl Huo Jing. we know is very common, we are a block of flats, although the past two years I lived three-point line of life, but after all, live in close proximity, and sometimes will inevitably bump into each other again and Huo Jing's parents and three aunts uncle some friendship, Zhou Xiaolong and Huo Jing seems to have very better, this girl from time to time will be followed by Zhou Xiaolong three aunt's house to play, so slowly and we also are familiar with.
Say this Huo quiet, they're all talented in music. Whenever I play the piano, she will be sitting next to me quietly, indulge them, although she also can not say the music was good, but look at her expression I knew she was really able to understand the music that makes me feel very happy, after all, have a bosom friend in the side to make me a sense of accomplishment. slowly, and Huo Jing feelings on the 1st rather than day, almost inseparable the point where I went to this little girl just like where I even went to the library she would up in the park, while I read her watching me, and sometimes will ask out of curiosity I read everything.
For the tail, I could get her can not say I really like this cute little girl, so slowly, I also have consciousness taught from her to read and write to this girl is really smart, the two years came to learn to recognize a lot of words.
No comments:
Post a Comment